Monday, April 15, 2024

10 things I'd wish I'd known at 40

10 things I'd wish I'd known at 40

1. that your choice of relationship partner is one of the main sources of your success or failure, joy or misery. And tranquility or worry 
2. that good friendships are priceless treasures and that old friends are the most precious ones 
3. that family flowers and walks in the woods would bring me more happiness than cars watches and houses ever would. 
4. the people, putting you down is a sign of your increasing success, 
5  that small daily victory is performed with discipline.  Consistency over extended periods of time lead to revolutionary results. 
6. When I dont get what I desired. It was because the universe had something a whole lot better. In mind, 
7. that being scared just means you're about to grow and that frequent discomfort is the price of accelerated progress.
8. that if you risk all for love, and it doesn't work out. There is no failure because all love stories are in truth hero tales and no growth of the heart is a waste ever 
9. that working diligently without concern?  Of the rewards is the very behavior that brings the rewards 
10. That just because someone is aging doesn't mean they are growing.


10 things I'd wish I'd known at 40
1.  that your choice of relationship partner is one of the main sources of your success or failure, joy or misery and tranquility or worry 
2. the good friendships are priceless treasures and that old friends are the most precious ones.  
3 that family flowers and walks in the woods would bring me more happiness than cars. Watches and houses ever would 
4. the people. Putting you down is a sign of your increasing success, 
5. That small daily victories performed with disciplined consistency over extended periods of time lead to revolutionary results. 
6. that when I didn't get what I desired. It was because the universe had something a whole lot better in it.  I know.
7. The being scared just means you're about to grow and that frequent discomfort is the price of accelerated progress ate that if you risk all for love, and it doesn't work out. 
8. There is no failure because all love stories are in truth hero tales and no growth of the heart is a waste ever 
9. that working diligently without concern for the rewards is the very behavior that brings.  If once 
10. that just because someone is aging doesn't mean they are growing

No comments:

Post a Comment